What can I submit?
- Music, instrumental or vocal, that you have already recorded. (Such as tracks from an album, live recordings, etc.)
- Music that you record new for this project.
- Poems or other words that you record. (Either your own words, a work from the public domain, or a brief quote from a book or poem or public speaker)
- If you can’t record anything yourself, feel free to email suggestions and requests, and we’ll see what we can do.
We can only include material we have the rights to: something you have composed / recorded, you have permission for, or that is in the public domain or creative commons.
How do I submit?
File format: MP3 256 or higher is best, or wav. Voice recorder format or lower quality MP3 (at least 128) is OK if that’s all you can do.
1. Follow this link to upload your files! All submissions go into a secure dropbox folder.
2. Then fill out this form to tell us about what you are submitting.
If it’s easier for you for some reason, you can email descriptions of your files and attach the files to your email. Problems or questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can record with a home recording setup, audio recorder (like a zoom), or a recording app on your phone for spoken word. Contact us if you need help or advice.
You may submit as many things as you would like! If we don’t use something right away, it will stay in the pool of material for future podcasts.
Comfort can be a lot of different things. Think of something that makes you feel better, or that feels soothing, or inspiring. It could be beautiful, joyful, wistful, pensive, groovy, whimsical… A lot of different kind of moods. The energy should be on the relaxing side, something that you could listen to before bed or even fall asleep to.
Thank you so much for your contributions! We are very excited to share them.